CUHK School of Architecture is now looking for strong candidates to fill the post of Project Assistant (Visual Communication & Digital Marketing).
The appointee will be responsible for
- providing assistance in the development and production of online courses / digital marketing materials for the School;
- designing and consolidating visual communication materials for the School, including but not limited to posters, leaflets, banners, yearbooks, social media posts, website multimedia;
- providing administrative and logistics support to School events, admissions and media activities; and
- performing other tasks as assigned.
Applicants should have/be
- completed secondary education, preferably with post-secondary qualification(s) in Creative Media / Communication Design / Graphic Design / Multimedia Design or related discipline;
- at least 5 passes in HKCEE (including Grade E/Level 2 or above in Chinese, and Grade D/Level 3 or above in English (Syllabus B) and Mathematics); OR any combination of results in at least 5 HKDSE subjects (including Level 2 or above in Chinese, and Level 3 or above in English and Mathematics): Level 2 or above in NSS subjects, “Attained” or above in AL subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects), and Grade E or above in Other Language subjects;
- fast and accurate typing skill;
- good aesthetic sense and knowledge of graphic design and video editing software;
- a good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- an open, innovative, self-motivated and responsible attitude;
- a positive team player; and
- the ability to work independently and efficiently under pressure.
- Experience in project management and digital marketing will be advantageous. Applicants are encouraged to submit a portfolio showcasing their past graphic and/or multimedia works.
Applicants must submit copies of certificates of HKCEE / HKDSE / post-secondary qualifications showing that they have fulfilled the language requirements and/or academic qualifications stated above, otherwise their applications will NOT be considered.
Appointment will initially be made on a 2-year contract with contract-end gratuity commencing as soon as possible, renewable subject to good performance and mutual agreement.
Please apply online before 8 December 2020: