Talking Buildings Series
Date & Time17.01.2022 04.04.2022
【𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬】
This sharing series consists of 6 conversations between our MArch studio tutors. Each studio would select a building or buildings which have a special meaning to them, vis‐à‐vis: they designed them, studied them, wrote articles about them, or just buildings they fell in love with…The idea is to show our students how a design proposition is translated into a completed building.
- 17 Jan 2022 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐙𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠, 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐢 & 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖. 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐨
- 7 Feb 2022 𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭 & 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐭
- 21 Feb 2022 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐠, 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐢 𝐘𝐚𝐧, 𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐳 & 𝐙𝐡𝐮 𝐉𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐱𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠
- 7 Mar 2022 𝐓𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐦 & 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠
- 21 Mar 2022 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐬𝐮, 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐞 & 𝐄𝐥𝐯𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠, 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐲
- 4 April 2022 𝐙𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐢 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐠 & 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲
Time: 1-2 pm
Venue: Atrium, CUHK School of Architecture
All are welcome!