Spring Lecture Series 2020-21: THE MAKING OF ________
Date & Time25.01.2021 25.03.2021
THE MAKING OF ________
We believe the contemporary practice of architecture is established on the advancement of “making”. “Making” is not just about how we assemble materials to enclose a space. Instead, “making” should be considered a core issue shared by a broad range of innovative practices. The Lecture Series for this term intends to inquire about different ways of “making”, which fundamentally define our profession.
- Johansen Skovsted Arkitekter (Copenhagen) (Monday, 25 January 2021)
- Simone Bossi (Paris & Milan) (Monday, 1 February 2021)
- BEAU Architects (HK) (Monday, 8 February 2021)
- Kris Provoost (HK) and Jon Setter (Sydney) (Monday, 22 February 2021)
- Jason Ho (Guanzhou) (Monday, 1 March 2021)
- Lily Zhang and Wataru Shinji (HK) (Monday, 8 March 2021)
- Chatpong Chuenrudeemol (Bangkok) (Monday, 15 March 2021 )
- Eric Parry (London) – KINOSHITA Lecture (Thursday, 25 March 2021)
All non-CUHK participants are required to register.