30 km/h: For Safe, Healthy and Liveable Streets Web Forum
Date & Time17.05.2021 17.05.2021
Dedicated to the themes Streets for Life #Love30, the 6th United Nations Global Road Safety Week (17-23 May 2021) is a global occasion to garner policy commitments worldwide to deliver 30 km/h speed limits in urban areas and generate local support for creating safe, healthy, and liveable cities. It also marks the launch of the United Nations Decade of Action for Road Safety 2021-2030 and its Global Plan to halve road fatalities.
This web forum co-organised by CUHK School of Architecture and Community for Road Safety will explore issues related to low speed zones, street design and public health. The rundown can be downloaded here.
Date : 17 May 2021, Monday
Time : 17:30 – 20:10 HKT
- School of Architecture, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Community for Road Safety
- Transport Department, The Government of the Hong Kong SAR
- Designing Hong Kong
- Street Reset
- Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation Hong Kong Branch
- Hong Kong College of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Hong Kong Institute of Urban Design